This course is an National Vocational Qualification, NVQ, in Barbering Level 2. This qualification is based on real work activities.
To gain an NVQ you need to show that you have the skills and knowledge to do your job effectively.
The units each candidate will cover in this course are:
- Advise and consult with clients,
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp,
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work,
- Cut men’s hair using basic techniques,
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques,
- Dry and finish men’s hair and create basic outlines and detailing in hair.
- 1 day a week for 30 weeks
- 10 am – 4pm
- This course takes place on a Monday
- £445 DEPOSIT
- Interest free payment plan available.